Journal of Drug Issues: Article Replacement? (Jeanette Skworj) Marcia Tuttle 16 Jul 1998 19:58 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 14:20:42 -0500
From: SKWORJ@GBMS01.UWGB.EDU
Subject: Journal of Drug Issues: Article Replacement?

We received Vol. 28 #2 of the Journal of Drug Issues today, and
accompanying it was a reprint of an article, pages, 243-264, from
volume 28 #1.  I received no accompanying letter or other information
(although it possibly could have been separated from it before I received
it, that is unlikely).

Am I to assume there the original is in error and this is a replacement?

Has anyone else any further information?

Thanks,

Jeanette Skwor
Cofrin Library
UW-Green Bay