Re: Microfilm Splicer (Beth Guay) Marcia Tuttle 21 Jul 1998 20:49 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 16:39:10 -0400
From: Beth Guay <bg53@umail.umd.edu>
Subject: Re: Microfilm Splicer (Carmel Thompson)

Carmel,
I just cataloged the Micrographics year book, publ. by G.G. Baker in
the UK, and it's in hand. The 1998-1999 ed. lists only two splicer
models; "Solar tape splicer" and "Solar 16/35 splicer"; both available
from Solar Microfilm Equipment Ltd., 1 Laser Quay, Culpeper Close,
Medway City Estate, Rochester ME2 4HU
Tel: 01634 290099
Fax: 01634 290110
Hope this helps,

> [...]