Student worker scheduling software (Anne Frohlich) Marcia Tuttle 23 Jul 1998 14:40 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 09:04:56 -0500
From: Anne Frohlich <frohlich@ACC.MCNEESE.EDU>
Subject: Student worker scheduling software

We are looking for software (Win95 compatible)to use for scheduling (and
rescheduling) student worker hours for the department.  Is there such a
thing?  We are reworking schedules by hand on paper. We are looking for
something on which we could see the results of different configurations.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Anne Frohlich, Serials Librarian        Phone:318-475-5741
Frazar Memorial Library                 Fax:318-475-5719
McNeese State University                http://www.mcneese.edu/depts/library/
Box 91445
Lake Charles, LA 70609