NATURE BIOTECHNOLOGY, v.16:no.1(1998:Jan.) (Carol Jones) Marcia Tuttle 30 Jul 1998 13:20 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 20:28:04 -0400
From: Carol Jones <carol.jones@YALE.EDU>
Subject: NATURE BIOTECHNOLOGY, v.16:no.1(1998:Jan.)

In our copy of the January issue of Nature Biotechnology, there is a white
line running vertically through the text near the right margin of page 5.

Have others found this same printing error?  I'm trying to determine
whether to request a replacement copy of the issue or just get a photocopy
of the page from someone whose issue is OK.

Replies direct to me will be fine.  Thanks.

Carol Jones

Carol L. Jones                                  Phone:  203-432-3442
Technical Services Librarian                    FAX:    203-432-3441
Kline Science Library
Yale University                                 Email:  carol.jones@yale.edu
219 Prospect Street
PO Box 208111