Re: ISSN for American Journal for Nurse Practitioners (Daniel Phelan) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 05 Aug 1998 21:44 UTC

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 16:03:11 -0400
From: Daniel Phelan <dphelan@ACS.RYERSON.CA>
Subject: Re: ISSN for American Journal for Nurse Practitioners (Steve Feyl)

Could this be the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Journal ? If so,
the ISSN is 1041-2972.

Daniel Phelan, Head
 Technical  Services
Ryerson Polytechnic  University Library
350 Victoria Street
Toronto,Ontario. M5B-2K3
dphelan@acs.ryerson.ca
Tel: (416)979-5146
Fax: (416)979-5215

----------
: Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 15:04:17 -0400
: From: Steven Feyl <sfeyl@CMSV.EDU>
: Subject: ISSN #
:
: Hello everyone.  I have just run into a stumper trying to find the ISSN
: number to a journal by the title "American Journal For Nurse
Practitioners
: (AJNP)".  I looked in OCLC (with my minimal OCLC skills) and could not
find
: a record for this journal.  I tried alternative titles as well but am
: almost postitive the title is as it reads.  Is there anyone that knows
: anything about this journal? (it is also relatively new starting in
1997).
:
: Thanks
: