Cataloging ejournals (Mary Ann Nesto) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 06 Aug 1998 19:39 UTC

Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 11:02:35 -0700
From: Mary Ann Nesto <mnesto@WISDOM.WSC.MASS.EDU>
Subject: cataloging e journals

Fellow Serialists,
        I need a little help in a battle with the higher power here. (I am sure
you will be on my side but, in the interests of fairness, I won't say
where I stand on this)

  I need to know how many of you are cataloging electronic journals. I
am specifically interested in the 45 titles covered by Project Muse.  I
would appreciate any input on this subject.

        Also if anyone has any comments on the handling(listing) of titles
covered by other large full text databases (Academic Search FT Elite,
etc.), I would like to hear your suggestions.

Thanks
Mary Ann Nesto
Westfield State College
mnesto@wisdom.wsc.mass.edu