Re: Direct access to e-journals via the 856/URL Wayne Jones 21 Aug 1998 18:01 UTC

At MIT, we have not cataloged ScienceDirect (we do not yet have access to
that package), but for other packages the URL we have been adding to the
catalog record is a specific one -- i.e. for the title of the individual
serial and not for the package as a whole.

Wayne Jones
Head of Serials Cataloging
MIT
Wayne Jones, Serials Cataloging, MIT Libraries, 14E-210A, (617) 253-4637,
waynej@mit.edu