Re: Double Reed Susan Davis 26 Aug 1998 21:29 UTC

Our library holds a membership in this society.  We receive Double Reed
and the Journal of the International Double Reed Society.  Our Music
Library has cataloged it separately using RLIN.  We have the ISSN as
0092-0827.  Perhaps the publisher mistakenly printed the wrong ISSN on the
Journal??

We show this title to be an annual.

I hope this information is useful in resolving your dilemma.

Susan

Susan Davis
Head, Periodicals
Central Technical Services