Re: Accession policies Bobbye L. McCarter 01 Sep 1998 19:53 UTC

Good afternoon Susan!  Thank you for your reply to my request about
accessioning. I was referring to the old process of stamping numbers in
volumes.  We are trying to eliminate this step (since we also now have item
numbers in our online system) and are meeting resistance.  Am attempting to
see what other folks are doing and I do appreciate your reply.  Again, thanks.

Bobbye

Bobbye L. McCarter blm@canes.gsw.edu
Serials Librarian
James E. Carter Library