Re: Need collection development/retention policy help Shelia Stuckey 08 Sep 1998 19:06 UTC

Hi Mary

I am the Resources Development and Acquisitions
Librarian at Kentucky State University.  Our Collection
Development Committee just completed a collection
development policy, I can send it to you through
e-mail or snail mail.  I have been here for four years and
we have only cut periodicals, but you should check
Katz. Magazines for Libraries, Ulrich's International
Periodical Directory and Standard Periodical Directory.

Sheila A. Stuckey
Blazer Library
Kentucky State University
Frankfort, KY 40601