Quarterly Journal of Music Teaching and Learning (2 messages) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 16 Sep 1998 17:42 UTC

2 messages:

1)_____

Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:06:21 -0500
From: Carolyn Goodwin <LIB_CAG@SHSU.EDU>
Subject: Re: Quarterly Journal of Music Teaching and Learning (David Weeks)

This title has discontinued, per Ebsco.
Carolyn

2)_____

Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:23:40 -0500
From: Sandra Cressman <Sandra.A.Cressman-1@TC.UMN.EDU>

Our records show that this title ceased publication with vol. 7 (1997).
If you want the back volumes, the only address that we had was:

School of Music of the University of Northern Colorado,

Center for Research in Music, Learning and Teaching

Greeley, CO 80639

Sandra Cressman

University of Minnesota
PHONE: