Journal of Entrepreneurial and Small Firm Finance (David Weeks) Stephen Clark 26 Oct 1998 21:37 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:15:53 -0400
From: David Weeks <weeks@UPEI.CA>
Subject: Journal of Entrepreneurial and Small Firm Finance

Good afternoon folks,

I thought some others might be interested.

We received notification from Blackwell's New Jersey that Journal of
Entrepreneurial and Small Firm Finance (1057-2287) ceased with the
vol. 5, no. 3, 1996 issue. Our account executive phoned JAI press and
received this word from Frank.
According to our account executive, refunds are being processed on
request.
David
DAVID J. WEEKS
PERIODICALS DEPT., ROBERTSON LIBRARY, U.P.E.I.
CHARLOTTETOWN, P.E.I.  CANADA     C1A  4P3
Voice:  (902)-566-0556;  Fax: (902)-628-4305; E-Mail: Weeks@upei.ca