Re: Selling last year's periodicals (Carol Morse) Marcia Tuttle 05 Oct 1998 17:17 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 09:33:42 -0700
From: Carol Morse <MorsCa@WWC.EDU>
Subject: Re: Selling last year's periodicals (Donna Sue Yanney)

We do sell some periodicals every year, but we don't negociate very hard.  We send a list, and they chose what they want, and offer us $200 for the batch, plus shipping.  So some years they may get more volumes than others.  We send between 8 and 11 medium-sized boxes each year.

Carol Morse                                    Phone: 509:527-2684
Serials Librarian                              Fax::  509) 527-2001
Walla Walla College Library            Email:  morsca@wwc.edu
105 S.W. Adams St.
College Place, WA  99324-1195

Grant us strength for the journey and wisdom to know the way.