Re: Holding Lists--Merging (Shawn King) Marcia Tuttle 06 Oct 1998 23:38 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 16:34:44 -0500
From: Shawn King <srking@NOCTRL.EDU>
Subject: Re: Holding Lists--Merging (Charles Dabkowski)

I have had success in doing a similar list merging in Access.  I created
tables for each individual list, then merged them in 2 different ways
(1) creating a query that makes a "new"  table and adding successive
tables to the "new" master table in append queries or (2) creating a
query that incorporates all table lists holding information and
manipulating the results in a report.

Let me know if you need any detailed information or samples of queries.

Shawn King

Shawn King                                      North Central College
Acquisitions & Serials Librarian                Oesterle Library
srking@noctrl.edu                               320 E. School Avenue
(630)637-5712                                   Naperville, IL  60540