Acta Montana (Pamela Simpson) Marcia Tuttle 14 Oct 1998 18:25 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 13:27:24 -0400
From: Pamela Simpson <p2s@PSULIAS.PSU.EDU>
Subject: Acta Montana

I queried this list about this title a few months ago, but received no
answer. Marie Bednar, the Head of Cataloging here at Penn State kindly
queried a Czech library listserv for me and she received the following
answer from the publisher of Acta Montana:

>This journal is and will continue to be published in three series:
>>Series A - Geodynamics
>>Series B - Fuel, Carbon and Mineral Processing
>>Series AB - Geodynamics & Fuel, Carbon, Mineral Processing
>
>Series A and series B are refereed.  In the Series AB are published
>shortened versions of PhD dissertations produced in the Institute of the
>Rock Structure and Mechanics), final reports from grant projects, etc.
>This year they published Series AB, No. 5 (108).

>>Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 11:30:03 +0200
>>From: Zdenka Schenkova <zdschenk@irsm.cas.cz>
>>Subject: Re: question on Acta Montana
>>To: "'mlb@psulias.psu.edu'" <mlb@psulias.psu.edu>
>>
>>Vazena pani Bednarova!
>>
>>Nejdrive Vas srdecne zdravim pravdepodobne ve Vasem materskem jazyce.
>>Casopis Acta Montana vychazi ve trech seriich :
>>Series A - Geodynamics
>>Series B - Fuel, Carbon and Mineral Processing
>>Series AB - Geodynamics & Fuel, Carbon, Mineral Processing
>>Series A a B jsou recenzovane. V Series AB vychazi zkracene verse
>obhajenych doktorskych disertaci, vypracovanych v nasem ustavu (Institute
>Rock Structure and Mechanics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic),
>zaverecnych zprav grantovych projektu resenych na nasem pracovisti ap.
>Series AB neni jiz recenzovana.
>>V letosnim roce vyslo Ser. AB, No. 5(108) - V.Vilimek: Morphostructural
>Analysis of Katerinohorska Vault in Krusne Hory Mts.
>>Pokud budete mit dalsi dotazy, nevahejte e-mailovat znovu.
>>
>>                                      Zdenka Schenkova, Executive Editor of Series A
>>

>               ************************************
>               *  Marie Bednar                    *
>               *  Cataloging Coordinator          *
>               *  Penn State University Libraries *
>               *  University Park, PA 16802       *
>               *  814-865-1755; 814-863-7293 (fax)*
>               *  E-mail:  mlb@psulias.psu.edu    *

Pamela Simpson
Serials and Electronic Resources Cataloging Librarian
E506 Pattee Library
University Libraries
Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA  16802