Merian (Carol Morse) Marcia Tuttle 16 Oct 1998 00:01 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 11:24:42 -0700
From: Carol Morse <MorsCa@WWC.EDU>
Subject: Merian

Has anyone been receiving Merian for 1998?  (This is a German-language periodical from Germany).  The last one we received was v.51 #1, Jan 1998.  Our vendor says that the publisher has not sent out an invoice, so they cannot invoice us.  Has is ceased publication?

Carol Morse                                    Phone: 509:527-2684
Serials Librarian                              Fax::  509) 527-2001
Walla Walla College Library            Email:  morsca@wwc.edu
105 S.W. Adams St.
College Place, WA  99324-1195

Grant us strength for the journey and wisdom to know the way.