Re: OPAC labels for web/lan resources (Susan Davis) Marcia Tuttle 16 Oct 1998 22:52 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 12:42:45 -0400
From: Susan Davis <unlsdb@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU>
Subject: Re: OPAC labels for web/lan resources (Mary Curran)

I replied to Ruth privately, but since there is so much interest in this
question, I'll send the gist of my reply back to the list.

If anyone would like to search our web catalog for examples of records
(check out all the Project Muse titles, American Imago, for example) which
answer these questions, go to:

http://ublib.buffalo.edu/libraries/e-resources/bison/

For Location we say: Access through Internet
No call number
INTERNET ACCESS is the label for the URL link

Susan
Susan Davis
Head, Periodicals
Central Technical Services