Re: Publisher's Weekly (Lynne Stevens) Marcia Tuttle 17 Oct 1998 00:36 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 12:17:58 -0400
From: Lynne Stevens <lstevens@RMWC.EDU>
Subject: Re: Publisher's Weekly (Betsy Luce)

We checked in the October 5 issue as no.40, changed the number inside the
issue to 40, and made ourselves a checkin note for all libraries in our
consortium.  We held it at first until we got the next issue, also printed
as no.41, which then made it clear.  With some issue number surprises it's
hard to tell, but this one was obviously a printing error.

Lynne N. Stevens
Serials Coordinator
Lipscomb Library
Randolph-Macon Woman's College