Re: ALCTS Newsletter (Joyce Nelson) Stephen Clark 19 Oct 1998 20:06 UTC

2 messages:

1)--------------------
Date:         Mon, 19 Oct 1998 13:37:21 -0500
From:         JOYCEN@HSC.EDU
Subject:      ALCTS NEWSLETTER specific vol:iss

I've had a couple of queries about my failing to mention the specific issue of
ALCTS NEWSLETTER in which the notice was given about LAST PRINTED ISSUE.  It
was a combined 3 in one numbered vol.9, No 4-6 received here today.  I did not receive 2 nor 3;
last one received here was no. 1 in January.  If anyone has duplicates of 2 or
3, I'd be happy to take them off your hands.

I'm assuming that perhaps news from this group will now be on the website
(www.ala.org/alcts)?

Joyce Nelson
Periodicals/Government Documents
Eggleston Library
 Hampden -Sydney College
Hampden Sydney, VA  23943-0007
tel. 804-223-6278     fax 804-223-6351
E-MAIL:   joycen@.hsc.edu

2)------------------
Date:         Mon, 19 Oct 1998 14:44:48 -0400
From:         Nan_Canington <ncaningt@VALDOSTA.EDU>
Subject:      ALCTS NEWSLETTER

Thank you for the information saying that vol 9:no's 4-6 will be the last
print issue of the above title.  The address to get it online is
listproc@ala.org
If you did not see this I thought this information would be of some help.

Nan Canington
Odum Library
Valdosta State University
Valdosta, Ga. 31698