Re: Photo Technique International David Weeks 07 Dec 1998 20:02 UTC

Thanks Debbie, I have received three messages stating that there were
4 issues published for 1998 and the title ceased with the last 1998
issue. Obviously, the reply from our agent was incorrect.
Hope this helps
David
DAVID J. WEEKS
PERIODICALS DEPT., ROBERTSON LIBRARY, U.P.E.I.
CHARLOTTETOWN, P.E.I.  CANADA     C1A  4P3
Voice:  (902)-566-0556;  Fax: (902)-628-4305; E-Mail: Weeks@upei.ca