Re: Online access to e-journals: EBSCO "service" Sharon McCaslin 09 Dec 1998 18:00 UTC

At 10:56 AM 12/9/98 -0500, Sharon Quinn Fitzgerald wrote:
>I urged our EBSCO rep to consider fleshing out this "service" and would
>encourage all interested to do the same.

        This is true, but it should be noted that even the skeletal service is
helpful -- I appreciate knowing which publishers I should be contacting and
how.  (Of course, more would be appreciated, also, but this has certainly
improved my service to my customers.)
                                                                Sharon
Dr. Sharon McCaslin                     (402)872-2306
Interim Library Director/               Peru State College
Technical Services Librarian/           PO Box 10
Associate Professor                     Peru, NE  68421