Re: Bill of Rights Journal (2 messages) Birdie MacLennan 11 Dec 1998 20:18 UTC

2 messages, 59 lines:

(1)-------------------------
Date:         Fri, 11 Dec 1998 13:37:54 -0600
From:         Timothy Gatti <tgatti@MAIL.LIB.STATE.IA.US>
Subject:      Re: Bill of Rights Journal

Naomi-

They still exist, but now "ask for a donation" rather than sending the
journal for free.  Dec. 1996 was the last issue we received.

Hope that helps (any!)

-Timothy

Timothy H. Gatti (tgatti@mail.lib.state.ia.us)
State Law Library of Iowa
Capitol Building
Des Moines, Iowa 50319
515-281-5124 (phone)
515-281-5405 (fax)

(2)--------------------------
Date:         Fri, 11 Dec 1998 13:20:24 -0600
From:         "Fayad, Melissa H." <FayadM@MISSOURI.EDU>

The last issue that we received was v.29:1 (and it appears to be only one
issue a year) on 1/31/97.

Melissa Hassien Fayad
Serials Assistant
University of Missouri-Columbia