Re: Shared serial price history data (2 messages) Birdie MacLennan 17 Dec 1998 16:15 UTC

2 messages, 66 lines:

(1)---------------------------
Date:         Thu, 17 Dec 1998 09:27:24 -0600
From:         Jeanette Skwor <SKWORJ@GBMS01.UWGB.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Shared serial price history data
Comments: cc: KevilL@missouri.edu

L. Hunter Kevil wrote:
> A few
> mentioned some really useful web sites where much useful journal price
> data can be found.  If any of you are interested in knowing about these
> sites, please send me a message off-list.

***I think this would be a useful thing to post onlist, unless there is
some problem with doing that of which I am unaware.

***Thanks,

Jeanette Skwor
Cofrin Library
UW-Green Bay
<SKWORJ@GBMS01.UWGB.EDU>

(2)---------------------------
Date:         Thu, 17 Dec 1998 10:47:53 -0500
From:         Susan Harman <Susan@MAIL.MEDCHI.ORG>

Hunter;

I would appreciate having the list of journal pricing sites.  Thanks.

Susan E. Harman
Library Director
MedChi Library
1211 Cathedral St.