Re: Magafile users? (Sharon Reed) Marcia Tuttle 29 Dec 1998 13:38 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 08:19:47 -0500
From: Sharon Reed <sreed@GETTYSBURG.EDU>
Subject: Re: Magafile users? (Joe Rose)

We also had the same problem with Magafile.  We now order from Gaylord and
Brodart.  There isn't the range of sizes and you pay a little more.  The
magafiles in the stacks keep getting recycled when microfilm arrives, but
we will soon be out of the most popular sizes.

At 06:53 AM 12/29/98 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]
Sharon Reed
Serials Dept.
Musselman Library