Reimbursement for duplicate issues (Sunee Grima) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 25 Jan 1999 14:34 UTC

Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 12:12:24 -0500 (EST)
From: Sunee Grima <SuneeGrima@AOL.COM>
Subject: Reimbursement for duplicate issues

Hi,

I am wondering about the reimbursement other institutions use when they
request duplicate back issues from BACKSERV lists.  Our campus mail suggests
that I request the giving institutions to notify me prior to mailing the
duplicate issues I need. I then will send them a businedd reply which they
will paste outside the package being mailed to me.  Upon seeing the business
reply on the package, the campus mail service will reimburse the institutions
postage.  Are there any other methods being used to reimburse the giving
libraries? I would appreciate suggestions in this matter.

Thanks .

Sunee Grima

Acquisions/Serials Coordinator
Weber State University