Re: Journal of Contemporary Ethnography Sarah Peaden, Serials 27 Jan 1999 21:00 UTC

Jeanette:
I called Sage Publications and was told that "Journal of Contemporary
Ethnography" had been upgraded to a bimonthly publication as 1999.  So,
February is the first issue for this year.  However, when I asked if
Sage would be sending out a letter informing its subscribers of this
change, the operator did not know.  While she was helping me, I heard
her murmur that Sage's computers had not been completely updated to show
the new months.  I hope this helps.  Please stop banging your head
against the wall.  Instead, make a bulls eye for the different
publishers that do this and throw darts at it.  ; )

Sarah Peaden
peadensc@eckerd.edu