Re: Current periodicals display alternatives (Bruce Bumbalough) Stephen Clark 06 Jan 1999 21:39 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 15:15:37 -0600
From: Bruce Bumbalough <bbumbal9@AIRMAIL.NET>
Subject: Re: Current periodicals display alternatives (Jennifer Sweeney)

Hello:

Grapevine Public Library uses that type of shelving for our current
periodicals.  The big drawback is that patrons often can't find the back
issues.  We answer the question several times a day despite the presence of
signs on each shelf saying that back issues are behind the current issue.
Other than that small facytor, it works well and we are pleased with it.

Bruce Bumbalough
Reference Librarian
Grapevine Public Library
Grapevine, TX