AIPLA Bulletin binding question (Robin McLendon) Stephen Clark 12 Jan 1999 18:06 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 08:16:44 -0600
From: Robin McLendon <ramclend@SAMFORD.EDU>
Subject: AIPLA Bulletin binding question

Hello, Everyone.
I have in hand the following issues of AIPLA Bulletin:

October - November - December 1996
1997 Mid-Winter Meeting Issue [note in VTLS says "Jan.-Feb 1997"]
1997 Spring Meeting Issue

1997 Annual Meeting Issue [with hand-written note: "Fall"]

Can someone please tell me if this is the correct binding order for this publication?
A note in VTLS says "v. runs Fall, Winter, Spring--no v. or issue no."
Should the 1997 Annual Meeting Issue ("Fall") bind with the
1998 issues?
How did everyone else handle this?
Am I the only person who is confused about it??
Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered.

Robin A. McLendon
Email: ramclend@samford.edu
Samford University
(205)870-2714