Digital Technical Journal (David Weeks) Stephen Clark 12 Jan 1999 18:09 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 13:05:55 -0400
From: David Weeks <weeks@UPEI.CA>
Subject: Digital Technical Journal

Happy New Year folks,

We recently received notice from Compaq Computer Corporation that
"...the Digital Technical Journal will cease publication at the close
of 1998."
The last issue we received was vol. 9, no. 4, 1997 on June 15, 1998.
I checked Uncover and this is the last issue they have received.
Has anyone received any issues for vol. 10.

Does anyone know whether their note means that they are going to
publish vol. 10, 1998.
Thanks
David
DAVID J. WEEKS
PERIODICALS DEPT., ROBERTSON LIBRARY, U.P.E.I.
CHARLOTTETOWN, P.E.I.  CANADA     C1A  4P3
Voice:  (902)-566-0556;  Fax: (902)-628-4305; E-Mail: Weeks@upei.ca