Re: The Crisis (The New Crisis) (Sheila Hufeld) Marcia Tuttle 19 Feb 1999 20:29 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 12:22:05 -0600
From: "Hufeld, Sheila" <Sheila@EXCHANGE1.MLB.ILSTU.EDU>
Subject: Re: The Crisis (The New Crisis) (Don Page)

Since others have asked that this be reported to the List; I will
respond to Don Page's request for information on The New Crisis.

Our library has recd a letter from the publisher informing us that the
1997 issues would not be published until July 1997.  We have received
v.104:1 July 1997, and 104:2 Oct 1997.  Each issue reports a different
publishing pattern (July 97 says it's a monthly and Oct 97 says its a
bi-monthly) I have therefore deduced that there is probably a 104:3 with
a cover date of Dec 1997, which I am now trying to obtain.

We have also received 105:2 Apr-May 98, 105:4 Sept/Oct 98, 105:5 Nov 98
and 105:6 Dec 98. Each issue states that is now a bi-monthly, each
listing the pattern that Don reported, but, as you can see, they are not
following this pattern.  I leave you to derive your own conclusions from
this.

Sheila M. Hufeld
LTA II/Serials Control/ACM
Milner Library/Illinois State University
sheila@exchange1.mlb/ilstu.edu