Re: Journal of the Illinois State Historical Society (1998) (fwd) Ann Ercelawn 08 Feb 1999 03:57 UTC

I received the following message when I inquired about
a recent title change to the Illinois historical journal.
The new title is: Journal of the Illinois State Historical Society
(1998). I thought this information, forwarded with Jon Austin's
permission, would be useful to other journal subscribers. (We have a
gap in receipts between v. 91 no. 1 and v. 91, no. 3).
Ann

------ Forwarded Message Follows -------
Date:          Fri, 05 Feb 1999 17:05:48 -0600
From:          "Jon N. Austin, Executive Director" <ishs@eosinc.com>
To:            Ann Ercelawn <Ercelawn@LIBRARY.Vanderbilt.edu>
Subject:       Re: Journal of the Illinois State Historical Society

Dear Ann,

The first issue of the new title was Vol. 91 Number 2, Summer 1998.

Now, before you panic, there was a Summer issue, but it contained ten
pages.  We will be printing copies and distributing them to libraries
ASAP.  The Summer issue was not paginated, which explains why the Autumn
issue begins where the Spring issue left off.

If you have other questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best wishes,

Jon Austin