Re: serial shelflists (Cheryl Conway) Marcia Tuttle 16 Feb 1999 16:51 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:48:14 -0600
From: Cheryl Conway <cconway@COMP.UARK.EDU>
Subject: Re: serial shelflists (Kathleen Thorne)

I agree.  My opinion is that serials shelflist cards or any other shelflist
cards should not be discarded until the information in the local system has
been compared to the shelflist card.  Once all information is correctly
entered into the system then it is OK to discard the shelflist cards.

Cheryl