Internet and e-mail address for electronic subscriptions (Claire Bailey) Marcia Tuttle 18 Feb 1999 14:32 UTC

Please reply directly to Claire Bailey at cbailey@bna.com. Thank you.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:11:56 -0500
From: cbailey@BNA.COM

     Our library is facing the question of how to have electronic
     subscriptions sent to the library versus an individual user for the
     fist time.  I've been asked to check with SERIALST about how these
     subscriptions are addressed to libraries. We are concerned that a
     generic LIBRARY e-mail address might get confused with e-mails
     intended for reference or acquisitions.  Any suggestions?

     Please reply directly to me a cbailey@bna.com

     Thanks alot,

     Clare Bailey