Tables for Indus micro Super Carrels (Anne Frohlich) Marcia Tuttle 01 Mar 1999 17:52 UTC

Please respond to Anne Frohlich at frohlich@acc.mcneese.edu. Thank you.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 11:07:10 -0600
From: Anne Frohlich <frohlich@ACC.MCNEESE.EDU>
Subject: Tables for Indus micro Super Carrels

We have bought Indus Super Carrel microfilm readers.
http://www.indususa.com/scm.html
The controls are in the lower front and hang down over the edge of the
tables.  We are concerned that these may be front heavy and patrons could
pull them over onto themselves.  If you have this equipment, I would
appreciate knowing what tables you place it on.  Do you anchor the Carrel
to the table?  how?  Please send your replies to me.  I'll inform the list
if there seems to be interest.  Thank you.

frohlich@acc.mcneese.edu

Anne Frohlich, Serials Librarian        Phone:318-475-5741
McNeese State University                Fax:318-475-5719
Library - Serials Dept.         http://www.mcneese.edu/depts/library/
Box 91445
Lake Charles, LA 70609