Re: Puzzling Citation (Bonnie Cribbs) Marcia Tuttle 01 Mar 1999 18:07 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 11:09:39 -0500
From: Bonnie Cribbs <bonnie@WTCOX.COM>
Subject: Re: Puzzling Citation (Karen Nelson)

It is a common practice for publishers to include "bonus" pages and special
inserts for different subscription rates (membership, individual,
institution).  Checking our records, I see that this is specifically the
case with Nursing.  Many of the publishers will send out "bonus pages" for
each of the various rates which contain content directed toward that group.
Once again, a practice from the publishers which keeps our jobs interesting!

Bonnie Cribbs
W. T. Cox Subscriptions
411 Marcia Drive
Goldsboro NC 27530