Re: Transpacific (Joseph Sollitto) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 19 Mar 1999 20:20 UTC

Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 14:33:51 -0500
From: Joseph Sollitto <sollitto@faxon.com>
Subject: Re: Transpacific (Trudy van Beuningen)

Hello:

We have had the same problem in trying to obtain publication information
about this serial, unfortunately without success.

The last telephone number which we had for this publisher was 310-589-2600
in Malibu, California.  A check today with Directory Assistance verified
this number, however, a recorded message advises that the number is no
longer in service.

Since this generally means that the publication is out of business, you may
have received the last issue published.

Joseph Sollitto
Editor, Serials Update Service
The Faxon Company