Re: NEWSWEEK SPECIAL ISSUE (3 messages) Stephen Clark 25 Mar 1999 20:58 UTC

3 messages:

1)-------------------
Date:         Thu, 25 Mar 1999 12:41:03 -0700
From:         Julia Franklin <jfrank@ISL.STATE.ID.US>
Subject:      Re: NEWSWEEK SPECIAL ISSUE (Jef Martin)

Neither ISL nor Boise State University received a special issue for =
winter.  We did receive a special health issue for spring/summer 1999.

There are no claims against Newsweek, so we have received all our expected =
issues.  I wonder if this was just made for the newstands and never was =
intended nor sent to the subscribers.  Looks that way to me. =20

Julia Franklin
Serials LAI
Idaho State Library
jfrank=40isl.state.id.us
The opinions are my own, and not the opinions=20
of anyone, anywhere, else...in the world.

2)-------------------------
Date:         Thu, 25 Mar 1999 12:02:40 -0800
From:         Frances Tracht <ftracht@CI.BEVERLY-HILLS.CA.US>

Same goes for us in 90210.  We did receive a special issue in March but =
not about the Euro

Date:         Thu, 25 Mar 1999 14:29:50 -0600
From:         SKWORJ@GBMS01.UWGB.EDU

***I've not seen the Winter issue of Newsweek on the Euro, either, although
we did receive a 1999 Spring/Summer Health for Life issue on March 3 that
was also outside of their regular numerology.

Jeanette Skwor
Cofrin Library
UW-Green Bay