Routing issues (Mary Iber) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 12 Mar 1999 15:57 UTC

Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 08:31:36 -0600 (CST)
From: Mary Iber <Iber@ACT.ORG>
Subject: routing issues

     I am interested in hearing from people who work in libraries that
     either still route journals, or have routed journals in the past and
     switched to something else.

     I have searched ERIC and Library Literature databases, and cannot find
     anything written on this subject. If anyone knows of something to
     point me to, I'd love to hear about it.

     I am in the process of designing a research project studying the
     problems associated with routing as well as what alternatives are
     available. I work in a corporate library.

     If you have any insights, experiences, horror stories, or your own
     research (however informal) I'd appreciate hearing from you. Or, if
     you just want to let me know that you work for a library that still
     does route journals, I'd like to know that, too.

     Please send replies directly to me. I will summarize for the list if
     there is interest. Thanks.

     Mary Iber
     iber@act.org