Re: Microfiche Recycling (Tiina Burns) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 12 Mar 1999 21:55 UTC

Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:21:26 -0700
From: Tiina Burns <TBurns@PUBLIB.EDMONTON.AB.CA>
Subject: Re: Microfiche Recycling (Edith List)

We donate our old telephone directory fiches to a local children's craft
center.  The Imagination Market here in Edmonton, Alberta re-cycles
business and industry "scraps" by re-inventing creative uses for them as
part of children's craft centers at local festivals, schools, etc. A
crown decorated with fiches, ribbons, stickers and discarded cds are
remarkably  - interesting.
A mom and librarian,
Tiina

Tiina A Burns  BSc MLIS