Upcoming CSISAC Roundtable (Virginia Roy) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 17 Mar 1999 20:07 UTC

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 14:32:18 -0500
From: Virginia Roy <virginia@FAXON.CA>
Subject: Upcoming CSISAC Roundtable - Migration, Frustration, Pass the ,
 Excedrin

This message has been cross posted.  Please redistribute to other lists
that may be interested.

CSISAC invites you to attend another of our thought provoking roundtable
sessions.  This is one for all of you facing or recovering from an ILS
migration.

MIGRATION, FRUSTRATION, PASS THE EXCEDRIN : ILS Conversion and Serials
Management

Join our expert panelists in what promises to be a lively
discussion about how best to cope during system migration.

Panelists

Marie Cousineau : Serials Coordinator, University of Ottawa.  Marie shares
the experience and sacrifices of migrating not once but twice!

Georges Sarazin : Sirsi Corporation. Although a recent addition to the
SIRSI team, Georges brings a wealth of experience from his days at
Blackwell, Faxon Canada and CISTI

Esther Sleep : Head, Serials Department, Brock University. Esther has
been involved with automation and automation projects for over 30 years.
She will give us her perspective on the challenges you will face when you
take on an a migration project.

Date:  Thursday April 8th, 1999
Place: Metro Reference Library
       Beeton Auditorium
       789 Yonge Steet  (Bloor and Yonge)
Time:  9:30 - 11:30

The coffee is on us!

The session is FREE and we invite anyone interested to join us.
We have the full Beeton auditorium so we should have plenty of room.
If we begin to fill up preference will be given to CSISAC members.
We do require advance registration.

CSISAC would like to extend a special invitation to all ILS vendors. This
is a session we know you will be interested in.

To register:

Virginia Roy
royv@faxon.ca /  416-440-8900

*  Virginia Roy                                                         *
*  National Marketing Manager                      Tel: (416) 440-8900  *
*  Faxon Canada Ltd.                               Fax: (416) 440-0478  *
*  79 Brookdale Avenue                          E-mail: royv@faxon.ca   *
*  Toronto, ON M5N 1P2                             Web: www.faxon.ca    *
*  Canada                                                               *
*                            A DAWSON COMPANY                           *