Call for help with research (Marie Keeys) Stephen Clark 02 Apr 1999 17:54 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 11:17:03 +0000
From: Marie Keeys <mkeeys@MAIL.WESLEYAN.EDU>
Subject: Call for help with research

A group of graduate(MLS) students at Southern Connecticut State University
is currently conducting research regarding the use of electronic journals
in public libraries.  The concept of electronic journals has already been
embraced by most academic libraries.  Much has been published about the
acceptance and benefits of electronic journals in regards to the scholarly
world.  Does anyone know of a study, survey or questionnaire focusing on
the use and/or acceptance and benefits of electronic journals within the
public library sphere?

Your contribution to our research is greatly appreciated.  Please forward
your response directly to my e-mail address.

Marie Keeys

E-mail address:  mkeeys@wesleyan.edu
Wesleyan University Art Library