Re: Serials price increase 1999 (Dena Luce) Stephen Clark 13 Apr 1999 13:45 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 08:25:00 -0500
From: Dena Luce <dluce@FAULKNER.EDU>
Subject: Re: Serials price increase 1999 (Gita Gunatilleke)

Gita,

For the past 5 years, North American titles have increased steadily about
10-11% each year; foreign titles at a faster pace of 13-15%.  For a more
accurate amount, I'd recommend contacting your subscription service (Ebsco,
etc.).

===== Original Message from SERIALST @ SMTP ("SERIALST: Serials in Libraries
Discussion Forum") {SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU} at 4/13/99 7:46 am

Dena Lahue Luce, M.L.S.                     (334) 386-7209 phone
Public Services Librarian                      (334) 386-7299 fax
Faulkner University                             dluce@faulkner.edu
Gus Nichols Library
5345 Atlanta Hwy.
Montgomery, AL 36109-3398

                            The tortoise beat the hare.  Remember that..