Financial World (2 messages) Marcia Tuttle 22 Apr 1999 18:21 UTC

----------(1)

>From trose@GW.LIBOFMICH.LIB.MI.US Thu Apr 22 14:19:04 1999
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:17:53 -0400
From: Terence Rose <trose@GW.LIBOFMICH.LIB.MI.US>
Subject: Re: Financial World (fwd)

To make a long story short, they went "out of business" the publisher
claimed that they were having financial problems.  We tried to claim
issues and was not getting any responses from the publisher. I received
a note from our subscription agent who confirmed that they had ceased
publishing.  Our subscription agent had told me that they were going to
try to get a refund.

Terence Lionel Rose
Serials Librarian
Library of Michigan
717 W. Allegan St.
P.O. Box 30007
Lansing, MI 48909
(517) 373-5818
trose@libofmich.lib.mi.us

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 12:41:26 -0500
From: Wendy Springer <Wspringer@STCLOUDSTATE.EDU>

We received notice on 7/23/98 that the publisher went out of business.

Wendy Springer
Learning Resources/Periodicals
WSpringer@Stcloudstate.edu
720 4th Avenue South