Journal of Combinational Theory (3 messages) Marcia Tuttle 27 Apr 1999 18:01 UTC

----------(1)

>From tbutler@ACAD.COM Tue Apr 27 13:58:25 1999
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:38:52 -0700
From: tbutler@ACAD.COM
Subject: Re: Journal of Combinational Theory A, B (Jeanette Skwor)

Journal of Combinitorial Theory, Series A is available for $1,100.00 to
customers in the US and Canada, and $1,260.00 to customers in the rest of the
world for 1999 subscriptions, and include 8 issues.  Journal of Combinitorial
Theory, Series B is available for $744.00 to US and Canadian customers, and
$862.00 for the rest of the world for 1999 subscriptions, and includes 6 issues.
Please forward queries to your subscription vendor, or directly to Academic
Press at apnet@acad.com.

Thank you for your interest.

Tricia Butler
Director of Circulation
Academic Press
tbutler@acad.com

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 13:55:03 -0400
From: Sherry Keen <keen@BRANDEIS.EDU>

I believe the title your thinking about is:  JOURNAL OF COMBINATORIAL
THEORY A and B published by Academic Press.

Sherry Keen
Head, Acquisitions/Serials
Brandeis University Library
MS 045
Waltham, MA  02254
keen@brandeis.edu
phone: 781-736-4642
fax: 781-736-4724

----------(3)

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 12:53:50 -0500
From: Linda Hulbert <lhulber@SIUE.EDU>

I think you are looking for Journal of combinatorial theory.  Series A and B

Academic Press and I'm sure the major vendors can supply.

lh

Linda Hulbert,
  Technical and Access Services Librarian
Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
Lovejoy Library
Box 1063
Edwardsville, Illinois 62026-1063

618 650-2779
fax 618 650-3732
www.siue.edu
lhulber@siue.edu

And what is as important as knowledge? Asked the mind.
Caring, answered the heart.           - F. Weeden