Re: Journal of Combinatoral Theory (Gaele Gillespie) Marcia Tuttle 28 Apr 1999 12:35 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 18:46:31 -0500
From: Gaele Gillespie <ggillespie@MAIL.LIB.UKANS.EDU>
Subject: Re: Journal of Combinatoral Theory (3 messages)

This journal would surely be available through all major serial vendors. Faxon, Blackwell's Periodicals, Harrassowitz, Swets, Nijhoff, etc. can provide subscriptions to this journal in addition to Ebsco.

-- Gaele Gillespie / Serials Librarian / Univ. of Kansas Libraries

----------(1)

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:00:04 -0800
From: Judy L Oswood <fnjlo@UAF.EDU>
Subject: Re: Journal of Combinational Theory A, B (Jeanette Skwor)

Perhaps this is the Journal of Combinatoral Theory A & B, which is
available from Ebsco.

Judy Oswood
University of Alaska Fairbanks

Judith Oswood
Elmer E. Rasmuson Library
University of Alaska Fairbanks
Bibliographic Access Management
PO Box 756811
Fairbanks, AK  99775-6811
fnjlo@uaf.edu
(907)474-6693
                                "There is more to life than
                                  increasing its speed."
                                        Mahatma Gandhi

----------(2)

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 14:01:54 -0400
From: Joseph Sollitto <sollitto@FAXON.COM>

Ms. Skwor:

This journal is published by Academic Press, and used to be offered as a
combination subscription.  Subscriptions must now be entered to each part.

The Journal of combinatorial theory Series A is available for 1999 at a
price of $278.00, and Series B is available for 1999 at a price of $186.00.

The publisher's address is:

                        Academic Press Inc.
                        P.O. Box 861213
                        Orlando, FL 32886-1213

I hope that this will answer your question.

***************************************
Joseph A. Sollitto
Senior manager, International Division
The Faxon Company
Westwood, MA 02090

<mailto:sollitto@faxon.com>
<http://www.faxon.com>
Fax#-781-326-5484

----------(3)

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 13:14:32 -0500
From: Jeanette Skwor <skworj@gbms01.uwgb.edu>
Subject: Journal of Combinatorial Theory A, B

Several people asked:
"Are you by any chance referring to "Journal of COMBINATORIAL
theory A, B"

Yes, very probably.  Professors are the worst spellers of any category of
people I know, I think :)  Anyway, thanks, all; I have received several
help.

Jeanette L. Skwor                           ((())
Cofrin Library, Serials Dept.             (((((()))
University of Wisconsin-Green Bay        (( - ~ - ))
5420 Nicolet Drive                      ((  o   o  ))
Green Bay, WI                          ((((   :   ))))
54311-7001                              (((  -=-  )))
skworj@uwgb.edu                             \   /
                                            /   \

         "Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers."
                                        --Tennyson