Re: Replacement costs for microforms (Barbara Eastland) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 26 May 1999 19:58 UTC

Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 12:04:35 -0400
From: Barbara Eastland - Library <eastland@HAL.MUHLBERG.EDU>
Subject: Re: Replacement costs for microforms (Angel Smith)

Hi-

        I've had success in replacing microforms simply by using UMI (now
a Bell & Howell Co.) - either phoning or checking their catalog for
prices.  I'm not sure that you can arrive at an "average price" for
replacement reels or fiche because the cost varies widely.

Regards,
Barb

Barbara B. Eastland                     610-821-3561
Serials Manager                    FAX: 821-821-3511
Trexler Library                         eastland@muhlenberg.edu
Muhlenberg College
2400 Chew St.
Allentown  PA  18104