Re: Builder missing issues (Deidre Lowe) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 27 May 1999 18:34 UTC

Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 10:56:23 -0700
From: Deidre Lowe <dlowe@BCIT.BC.CA>
Subject: Re: Builder missing issues (Anne Frohlich)

Anne;
Our notes in our record for Builder indicate that there is a toll free number
for the publisher  (800) 829-9127.  And our note continues to say that
regular subscriptions only include 12 of the 16 issues (per our agent).
Others are sent to builders only, but can be purchased separately
by non-builders at the end of each year.
It would be very helpful if publishers would provide libraries with a
subscription option that would include all issues in the numbering system
even if they don't send the 4 "extra" issues until the end of the year.
I hope this helps.

Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 11:28:56 -0500
From: Anne Frohlich <frohlich@MAIL.MCNEESE.EDU>
Subject: Builder missing issues

We seem unable to get these issues of Builder, the magazine of the national
association of home builders - April, June, September, December.

Is this one of those journals that has special issues not sent to libraries?

Thanks.

Anne Frohlich, Serials Librarian        Phone:318-475-5741
McNeese State University                Fax:318-475-5719
Library - Serials Dept.               http://library.mcneese.edu/
Box 91445
Lake Charles, LA 70609

Deidre Lowe
Library
British Columbia Institute of Technology
Tel.: (604) 432-8882     Fax: (604) 430-5443    Email: dlowe@bcit.bc.ca