Re: Supplement to Annals of Internal Medicine v. 129? (John Lucas) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 11 May 1999 22:02 UTC

Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 16:08:54 -0600
From: John Lucas <jlucas@ROWLAND.UMSMED.EDU>
Subject: Re: Supplement to Annals of Internal Medicine v. 129? (NatalieGorvine)

Natalie and All.

On the Supplement to Annals of Internal Medicine.  The (supplement) is
actually part of the issue with its pages being the pages of the issue.
If you go to the earliest page under the Iron overload subject. PAGE 921,
you will see the supplement title page with the Table of contents and the
Introduction on the following pages.

There was no separate issue as we usually assume when we see the word
supplement.

John Lucas

Serials Librarian
University of Mississippi Medical Center
2500 North State St
Jackson, MS 39216-4505

(PH) (601) 984-1277

Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 15:45:03 -0400
From: Natalie Gorvine <GORVINE@EMAIL.CHOP.EDU>
Subject: Supplement to Annals of Internal Medicine v. 129?

When I was preparing to have vol. 129,  (Jul-Dec) 1998  of Annals of
Internal Medicine bound, I noticed in the separate volume contents pages
that there was evidently a supplement published entitled "Iron overload,
public health, and genetics" - but we never received it.  I have claimed
it twice, with no publisher response so far.  I'm wondering if in fact
it does exist.

If anyone knows more about it, I'll greatly appreciate hearing from
you.

Thanks in advance for your always-reliable help.

NATALIE  L  GORVINE      LIBRARY ASSISTANT
THE CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA
MEDICAL LIBRARY   ROOM 9546
34TH STREET AND CIVIC CENTER BOULEVARD
PHILADLEPHIA      PA     19104-4399