Electric Library Journals: need ISSNs (Diane Neumeister) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 12 May 1999 20:25 UTC

Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 15:06:28 -0500
From: Diane Neumeister <DNEUMEIS@LORAS.EDU>
Subject: Electric Library Journals: need ISSNs
Sender: "SEREDIT:  SERIALST Editors" <SEREDIT@LIST.UVM.EDU>
To: SEREDIT@LIST.UVM.EDU
Comments: To: serialst@LIST.UVM.EDU

Hi!

I'm hoping someone out there has already dealt with this problem and can
help me out.

We're getting the Electric Library through a state program and my
director has asked me to compare the full-text titles available
through Electric Library with our print subscriptions and other
full-text sources.

The problem: While I can find TITLE lists for Electric Library, I can't
find title lists  with  ISSN numbers (and, preferably,
the begin/end dates for full-text coverage).  For some of the
titles they list, I've got two or three possible matches within
our print and other full-text online resources!

Has anyone else found a title list for Electric Library that
includes at least the ISSN numbers?

The company's web site doesn't seem to have it.
Neither does the written documentation we received, as far
as our librarian in charge of electronic resources can tell.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

Di

Diane Neumeister
Serials Asst.
Wahlert Memorial Library