To bind or not to bind (Barbara Rauch) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 14 May 1999 13:46 UTC

Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 10:12:20 +1200
From: Barbara Rauch <barbara.rauch@AIT.AC.NZ>
Subject: Re: To bind or not to bind (Jeanette Skwor)

We are in the process of organising a working party to look into
binding. We have not bound as a policy due to cost but the
collection is looking very tattered and torn, literally.
So I'd also want to hear the pros and cons.
By the way, what is JSTOR?

Barbara Rauch
Acquisitions
Auckland Institute of Technology
NZ

Jeanette wrote:
> ***We are also just beginning to access JSTOR, I am very interested in
> this topic, and would appreciate being included in the discussion.  Just a
> note to say I hope it will be more onlist than off.
>
> ***Thank you.
>
> Jeanette Skwor
> Cofrin Library, UWGB

Ms Barbara Rauch,
Assistant Librarian, Acquisitions
Auckland Institute of Technology
Private Bag 92006,
Auckland, New Zealand
fax: (09) 307 9977  ph: (09) 307 9999 ext. 8874
barbara.rauch@ait.ac.nz